LearnDash Attendance Addon provides the functionality of marking attendance for the students on each course. Only registered students are able to mark the attendance for a course. This add-on provides the ability to enable attendance overall on all courses OR on specific courses.
LearnDash Attendance Add-on Features
- Allow attendance globally on overall courses.
- Allow attendance on specific courses.
- Attendance shortcodes for students and courses.
- Admins/group leaders can mark attendance for the students.
- Admins are able to see complete attendance reports. Different filters are provided like “user role”, “users”, “course”, “course category”, “course tag”, “date”, and “top attendant of the month/week/specific time period”.
- Admin can download the filtered result in CSV format.
- Student details like IP Address, time & date, and device name will be saved while marking attendance. which can be seen in reports.
- Option to force users to mark attendance with only one device.
- Option to disallow students to mark their attendance.
BadgeOS Achievements & Ranks Triggers:
- Marking Attendance Greater than or Equal to Specific Percentage
- Marking Attendance Less than or Equal to Specific Percentage
- Marking Attendance Greater than or Equal to Specific Count
- Marking Attendance Less than or Equal to Specific Count
LearnDash Attendance addon can also be used with BadgeOS plugin, so the users can be awarded with achievements and points on specific triggers regarding attendance like attendance percentage and attendance count.