Forums LearnDash Quiz Import/Export Does this plugin actually work?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Does this plugin actually work? I have finally managed to download from a third PC – download seems to depend on something PC specific.
    After download, installation and activation, it doesn’t seem to import questions.
    Where should the questions end up – on a new quiz or on some existing quiz?

admin

We are sorry to know that you are having trouble configuring the addon. Don’t worry we will help you out to make this work. We have released an updated version for the addon. Please update to version 1.1 to fix the problems you are facing right now. If you cannot see the update notice then visit this URL http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/update-core.php?force-check=1

Moreover, are you using the standard template to import your quiz questions? The standard template is available inside the learndash-quiz-import-export/Documentation with the name Standard Template.xls, a guide is also available to create the standard template in the same folder. Try importing the standard template after the update to version 1.1. A new quiz with the same name as the file will be created when the import is complete. If you import the same file again it will override the previous import.
    If you face any issue, feel free to get in touch

Seth DePasquale

Hi,

I’ve uploaded the plugin, entered the license but when I try to export I just get a blank xls with just the first row showing: quiz title, question, category etc…there are no questions or answers at all. I’ve tried now in safari and chrome and that doesn’t matter either.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Does this plugin actually work?
Your information: