Forums Adaptive Learning With LearnDash Hi, I cannot get this to work at all!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I cannot get this to work at all! Its a brilliant concept and one I’d very much like to use. I can set up the levels, the parent course and child course… there is nothing in the User profile page at all. Any help would be great, I cant find much info about this at all.

admin

Hi Adam,
    Thanks for the feedback, once you setup the levels the child course is assigned to the student based on their score in the quiz/quizzes of the parent course. If there is only one quiz in the parent course and they have attempted the quiz only once then the quiz score will be mapped to the assigned course level. If there are multiple attempts for the same quiz OR there are more than 1 quiz in the parent course than the average of all the quizzes will be calculated and mapped to the corresponding course level. It is important to note that if the avg of multiple quiz results does not equate to the assigned course level then no child course will be assigned to the user and you won’t be able to see any course assigned in the user profile. Hope this helps.

BernieBolve
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Hi, I cannot get this to work at all!
Your information: