Our team of ninjas is looking for reinforcement! We need someone who loves pixels and clean code as much as they love pizza and funny gifs. If you feel like you’ve already mastered the art of ninjutsu, go through the checklist below and let us know what you’re made of!
Who we’re looking for:
- What’s even more fascinating, your code deals with all the wonders of browser compatibilities and works like a charm across multiple screen sizes;
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch are all your middle names;
- You understand that the power of CSS animation is as important as nunchaku in a single combat;
- You have strong analytical, conceptual, and data visualisation skills. In other words, as much as you are trying to avoid it, you just can’t help transforming everything into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- You know WP coding standards like the back of your hand and even if you don’t, you can learn so fast that we will not even notice;
- You are bubbling with enthusiasm and creative ideas that will help us exceed our clients’ expectations;
- You are crazy about every single detail. In fact, you’ve already noticed two mistakes in this blog post;
- You are naturally curious, self-motivated, proactive, and organised. You are eager to work with other ninjas and advise them on the best practices and solutions;
- You have a portfolio worth dying for.
A huge plus if you:
- Can find your way around templates hierarchy of WordPress;
- Know the ropes of page templates;
- Up to speed with the process of enqueue CSS & Script files in WordPress;
- Pretty savvy when it comes to basic functions of WordPress like wp_head(), get_header(), get_footer(), etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design websites or custom site pages for brands and start-ups;
- Work on user journeys for clients to ensure they achieve the best possible results;
- Design WordPress themes;
- Create documentation (articles / tutorial videos);
- Create blog posts and case studies.
Send us a portfolio of your most exciting projects along with your CV at [email protected] We’d also appreciate your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.