LifterLMS BadgeOS Integration add-on offers a combination of features between two of the most popular plugins. The engagement and achievement BadgeOS plugin with the e-learning LifterLMS plugin. It helps the users to keep excited and engaged with the LMS activities.
Following are the triggers provided by the LifterLMS BadgeOS Integration:
- Quiz Completed
- Minimum % Grade On A Quiz
- Fails Quiz
- Student Passes A Quiz
- Student Completes A Section
- Completed Lesson
- Completed Course
- Completed Course From A Tag
- Completed Course From A Category
- Completed Course From A Difficulty
- User Enrolled In Course
- Course Track Completed
- User Purchases The Course
- User Purchases The Membership
- Access Plan Purchased
- Added To The Membership Level
- Added To The Membership Level From Tag
- Added To The Membership Level From Category
- Student Creates A New Account
You can use the above triggers to award the achievements and badges based on LifterLMS activities. LifterLMS quiz score can also be awarded as the BadgeOS points if enabled from the settings.
View Change Log
Submit your review
This add-on extends the functionality of LifterLMS quizzes. By default LifterLMS only allows importing LifterLMS generated and .json format file. This addon will give you the ability to import and export LifterLMS quizzes from an excel file. It supports all types of LifterLMS quiz questions.
This add-on adds new features in LearnDash. This plugin offers additional question types i.e Jumbled Sentence, Swipe questions and Calculated Formula questions. New features include negative marking for quiz questions, different time limits for each question and option to save and resume quiz.