Job Types: Full-time
Contract Length: 12-24 months
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Understanding of WordPress frameworks, popular themes and plugins
- Proficient in PHP / WordPress Development
- Must have ESNext or ReactJS experience
- Perfect command over using Action Hooks and Filters with WordPress
- Ability to develop/customize plugins and themes without hacking the core. Please don’t apply otherwise
- Strong concepts of OOP
- Strong Frontend Skills
- Write efficient, testable, and reusable code
- DevOps/Server Maintenance/Scalability & Optimization
- Knowledge and experience of tools like Composer, Gutenberg, WP-CLI & NPM
- Experienced in building web-based applications and scripts with proven portfolio work
- Knowledge of Woo-commerce/Easy Digital Downloads/Membership/LMS Plugins
- Ability to research and troubleshoot a solution independently
- Ability to create a step by step document and “How to” screencast for clients
- Ability to provide design solutions, including plugin stacks
- Ability to integrate 3rd party apps with WordPress
- Knowledge of Github and Project Management apps/tools
- Knowledge of Google docs, spreadsheets
- Extremely organized and self-motivated
- Punctuality, loyalty, and dependability are required
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working remotely
- Linux operating will be a plus
What You Will Love About Us:
- Great company culture.
- Friendly environment, no one is your boss, everyone is a team member.
- Quarterly reviews/bonuses on an excellent performance.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunity working with an international team.
- Special allowance for online courses that help you with career growth
- You will have to undergo a pre-screening interview.
- After the pre-screening interview, a test will be conducted which is about 1 hour.