With the passage of time Woocommerce is becoming more and more popular among e-marketers. Basically woocommerce is an open source plugin which is especially designed to facilitate people or businesses who want to sell their products online. With the help of WooCommerce plugin you can easily turn a normal WordPress website into an amazing online store with multiple shopping features. Some additional supportive extensions from WordPress community give you complete control and flexibility, to take your e-commerce website to a whole new level.
WooCommerce Is the Right Choice For?
- Any individual or business that is searching for a flexible and extensible e-commerce platform for their business.
- Anyone who wants complete control over website data. With multiple features like monitoring performance, visitor’s analysis widgets in dashboard, you can easily track almost everything.
- Any WordPress user, who just want to add some additional features on their website to take a bit more control over the website and its data.
What Are Real Benefits of Using WooCommerce?
- Woocommerce enables you with features like up-selling and cross-selling, without any hassle.
- Many plugins can easily integrate with woocommerce and you have access to multiple payment gateways and check payment options.
- Access to multiple analysis tools, to measure different aspects/dimensions of customer or visitors data and product performance.
- Customer retention is really essential for every business and woocommerce allow you to do it in a simple and easy way through customer retention programs like a coupon or friend referral.
- WooCommerce is mobile friendly and you don’t need to worry about creating different versions for mobile or tablet users.
- Customer Support is really good and their support team is always available to help with everything.
- Flexible shipping option in WooCommerce allows you to deliver easier and faster within the country or anywhere in the world.
- Integrated SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Marketing feature allow you to market your store easily, so that your customers can come to you.
Fastest Growing E-Commerce Platform
In the last 3 to 4 years WooCommerce grow in a way that nobody could ever imagine, even though Magento is on top in this e-commerce platform race, but the way woocommerce is growing, in the near future this might be at the top of e-commerce platform list. According to WordPress.org, there are currently 1 million+ active installations of woocommerce, which means WooCommerce now empowers more than 30% of all online stores and these numbers are increasing on a daily basis.
Should You Go with WooCommerce for Your Online Store?
If you are one of the above mentioned people or you feel that these are the Features or Benefits you want in your e-commerce platform then you should definitely go with WooCommerce. There is no difficulty in this platform, if you really want to start your business online or want to take your online business to a new level, this is the right e-commerce platform for you. If you find it difficult to get started then you can contact our team of expert WooCommerce developers and we will get the task done for you.
1 thought on “Why WooCommerce Is the Right Solution for Your Online Store? Read These 8 Benefits”
Very informative post. Thanks for sharing