????️????️UPDATE: We have now published a new blog post on this topic with lot’s of updates. Please see using Elementor with LearnDash part 2.????️????️
Our Ninjas noticed that a lot of you folks were having trouble with using LearnDash and Elementor Page Builder Combo for their WordPress LMS sites. Here is a quick guide on how to use this stack efficiently with WordPress 5.2!
Follow us on Twitter – we’ll be glad to see you.
Check all the LearnDash Post Types:
- Select Elementor from the wp-admin dashboard.
- Go to setting from elementor menu for Post Types.
Add a new course and Configure its general settings:
- Point to your LearnDash plugin in the WP-admin dashboard.
- Select Courses and click Add new.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button. Elementor page builder will open.
- Click on the settings icon on the bottom left corner of the edit page.
- Add the course title and a featured image for your course.
- Navigate to the element section. Here you can see 3 types of elements: Basic, General, WordPress. Add elements as per your need.
- Now from the Elementor menu, Exit from the Dashboard.
Add lessons, topics, and quizzes and configure the LearnDash course setting:
- After exiting you will be on the WordPress editor., Navigate to course builder, on the bottom of this edit page.
- Add lessons, topics, and quizzes from course builder.
- Configure the rest of the course options from LearnDash course setting, Below the course builder.
- Update the course.
Add course category and course tags:
- Return to the courses page where you can see the newly added course created through Elementor.
- Hover on it and click on Quick Edit.
- Add this course to any course category. Additionally, you can add the course tags here as well.
- Hit update.
Follow the same first four steps to add/edit LearnDash Lessons, topics and quizzes by using Elementor.
Add quiz questions:
- Go to Questions from LearnDash menu, click Add New.
- Add the title, select the Answer type from the meta box on the right side of the page.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Associate the question with any desired quiz.
Create/edit certificates via Elementor:
- Go to Certificate from LearnDash menu.
- Click Add New and then click Edit with Elementor.
- Create an awesome certificate by using Elementor.
- Hit Publish.